Browse the Spondon History Archives...

Prince of Wales, Chapel Street

Dated: 1987
Taken by: Guy Brighouse

Oxford Street on the left was built 1880/90.  Many of the houses were built by Mr John Maddocks, grandfather of Mr Eric Maddocks.  Next left, Butts Yard.  Many years ago there were archery butts at the back of the pub, the Prince of Wales.

Share this image: