Browse the Spondon History Archives...

Potter Street

Dated: 1987
Taken by: Guy Brighouse

This building was once a Baker's Shop, with the bakery at the back.  It was run by Mr Lambert.  The earliest Guy Brighouse remembered it was 1908, and it was carried on by Miss Lambert until about the 1940s, when she retired; she was over 90 when she died.

Share this image: